A big thank you to Kiki for our nomination for the Inspiring Blog Award. It’s always great to know that we are reaching out to new generations of Interior Designers.
Following the rules of this award, I have to tell you a little bit about myself.
1. Many years ago I danced with Brad Pitt. Well; I was in the same nightclub and I sort of manoeuvred myself into his general vicinity. That counts right?
2. One of my scariest moments is travelling at over 230kmh in a sports car. I wasn’t driving (luckily someone else was) and you will be relieved to know that we were on a race track.
3. I inadvertently inherited a collection of 1980s vinyl ‘LP’ covers. After years of sitting in a box, I discovered that when framed then made a great art installation next to my work area at home.
4. The first paint I chose was for my own bedroom. Dark green. Hmmm.
5. I like people, dogs and cats. In that order.
6. Most interesting party venues: On a rooftop in Manhattan and some bizarre, mostly uninhabited, island somewhere near Comodo that even now I can’t quite remember the name of.
7. Most stupid question, “Do you like chocolate?”
Inspirational Blogs (I’d like to nominate!): Here are some that I enjoy:
There are a few rules to accepting this blog award…
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you and ‘like’ the post
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.