What can I write about?
Anything you want to of course. Although it is clearly best for you to write things that your target audience will be most interested in, the things that will make them come back to your blog again and again and again. In old marketing speak that raises your brand awareness (and the interest in it).
It’s also best to write the words that NEW potential clients are most likely to type into google.
However, I suspect that you have come to this post as you have run out of ideas. Don’t worry it happens to us all.
Use these tools to find alternative ways or approaches to subjects you have already written about:
- Google Insights
- AdWords KW Tool
- Your own Analytics / Webmaster Tools Data
- Your brain, your creativity!
- A thesaurus
Start By Asking Ubersuggest and Soovle Questions
- can interior designers do…
- does an interior desinger need to…
- will an interior design project involve
- would an interior designer be better if he/she…
- how could an interior designer improve…
- why does an interior design project always…
- when does and interior design project usually…
- where does an interior designer buy…
- Interior Designers – Where are my customers? (kothea.com)
- Interior Designer (kothea.com)
- Interior Designers and their financially lucrative ‘bit on the side’ (kothea.com)
- Interior Designers – What Should I write About On My Blog (kothea.com)
- Who is the best interior designer in the world? in Europe? (kothea.com)
- The Business Bible For Interior Designers (kothea.com)
- How do you explain INTERIOR DESIGN to a 6 year old boy? (kothea.com)